The Margarita is one of the most popular cocktails in the world. Here's how to make this famous tequila cocktail with a twist.
What do you need?
- A rocks glass (with a nice salt rim)
- 50ml tequila
- 25ml lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 37.5ml ginger juice
- 1/4 ripe pear
How do you make it?
- Put the ingredients in the shaker. Muddle the pear finely.
- Shake all ingredients with ice for 15 seconds.
- Fill the rocks glass (with or without salt rim) with ice.
- Double strain the cocktail (with a sieve so that the pear pulp does not get into the drink).
- Garnish with a slice of pear and a sprig of mint.
For more cocktail recipes and workshops look at: www.cocktailcreators.nl