A delicious creamy vegan curry! It's also a great curry recipe for kids, you decide how spicy you want it to be.
This curry with mango and eggplant is simple and quick, but above all super tasty! Without packages or bags, with fruit and vegetables and also vegan, ideal for a change.
The coconut yogurt makes this curry wonderfully fresh and creamy. It's also a great curry recipe for kids, you decide how spicy you want it to be.
25 minutes preparation time
Method of preparation
- Heat the oil over medium heat. Bake the onion, garlic and eggplant in this for 5 minutes until the onion is translucent. Then add the mustard, cumin powder and two dashes of Dutch ginger juice and fry fragrant and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, puree half the mango with the coconut yoghurt, turmeric and cayenne pepper. This can be done in a blender or with a hand blender.
- Add the yogurt mixture and the other mango cubes to the eggplants and let it simmer on low heat.
- Cook the rice according to the packaging.
- Sprinkle the curry with the fried onions and alfalfa and serve with the rice.
Enjoy your meal!
Tip: make a little more right away so that you can eat it for two days, a curry is often even better the next day.